This module avoid the use of an intervalometer. Your DSLR becomes controlled by the slider controller.
It will act on the DSLR trigger to take a photo while the slider is static, avoiding any risk of motion blur.
Without this module, the synchronisation can still be performed manually, by launching at the same time the time-lapse on the slider controller and your intervalometer (While having of course set the same interval duration between shots).
- This module is compatible with the following DSLRs:
- Nikon D4/D3X/D3S/D3 D800/D800E/D700 D300S/D300 D2X/D2H/D200 D1X/D1H (Cable N1)
- Nikon DF D750 D7100 D5500 D5300 D3200 D3300 D600 D610 D90 (Cable N3)
- Canon 1D Mark IV, 1D(s) Mark III, 1D Mark III, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 1D(s) Mark II, 1D Mark II(N), 1D Mark II, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, 5D, 1D X, 1D C, 1Ds, 1D, 1V, D2000 (Cable C3)
- Canon Canon EOS 760D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 1300D, 60D, 1200D, 1100D, 1000D, 550D, 450D, 350D, 300D, 100D, 60Da, 70D (Cable C1)
- Leica DigiLux 2, 3, V-Lux 1, 2, 3, 4 (Cable P1)
- Panasonic Ft 2, FZ100, FZ15, FZ150, FZ20, FZ200, FZ30, FZ50, G1, G10, G2, G3, G5, GF1, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GX7, L1, L10, LC1, TS2, G6, GX1 (Cable P1)
- Included in the pack: Synch module (integrated to the slider controller) + 2m (6ft) of remote cable to plug to your DSLR.
Please indicate us your DSLR (See the list above) while ordering